Ensure your workforce is safe
GuardRFID delivers the most advanced Personnel Safety and Security system using the world’s most robust active RFID communication protocols and location algorithms. The system provides accurate real time location and tracking and equips users with its Staff Duress Tag to send notifications of a threat or emergency situation. These tags have 2-way communications capability so as to receive acknowledgements and customized alerts, enhancing the safety and security of field personnel.
The system can be integrated with your proprietary staff safety software or implemented using GuardRFID's Personnel Safety and Security client software. IECEx rated Readers and Tags are also available for deployment in potentially explosive environments.
Integrate a safety and communication solution seamlessly:
- GuardRFID’s platform comprises of its field proven 433MHz Active RFID sensing and locating network that is IEEE 802.15.4f standards ready, giving you the potential for multi-sourcing equipment and providing longevity for your investment.
- A combination of Long Range and Proximity Detection technologies gives immunity from physical shielding, and radio-frequency interference. You can use it effectively in an office building or even in a heavy industrial environment.
- Comfortable and lightweight badge-style personnel devices.
- Enterprise capability enables centralized monitoring and allows employees to transfer between multiple facilities.
- Advanced radio-frequency communication minimizes risk of missed alarms caused by physical obstructions.
- Locate a security event and track a moving employee with typical average location accuracy of 8-15 feet within buildings.
- Programmable Man Down Alarm capability ensures that the system delivers a high level of safety and security.
Why choose GuardRFID’s for personnel safety?
- 100% IP based system and in full compliance with today’s corporate IT policies.
- World’s most robust communication protocols and location algorithms have been used to elevate staff security to a new level in performance and security.
- The network architecture allows for integration with an IP-based CCTV video management server to show live and archived video.
- Two-way Communications: An acknowledgement can be sent to the Staff Duress Tag, providing the user comfort that the call for help has been heard and help is on its way. Alerts can also be sent to other users in the vicinity, enhancing safety, and enhancing response activities.