Who Are We?
GuardRFID is a front runner of innovation, driving commitment to quality and integrity, for the care and well being of people and things. We provide an inclusive, collaborative environment where work and fun go hand in hand.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate Senior Accountant, to join our team. This is a maternity leave position – 20 months. If you have experience in setting up a back-end accounting system and you are a talented accountant who loves working with small businesses and growth-oriented organizations, you belong with us! You have already developed your professional acumen and now you are ready to take it somewhere new and innovative. When it comes to technology, you’re an early adopter who’s passionate about finding a better, faster way to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Credit checks, A/R invoicing and collection
- Maintain A/P system; verify invoices to purchase orders / receiving documents; resolve discrepancies; pay vendors
- Reconcile company bank and credit card accounts
- Manage cash flow
- Maintain schedules for prepaid expenses and fixed assets
- Assist with payroll and reconciliations
- Timely, accurate submission of regulatory requirements
- Assist with monthly financial reporting, analysis and forecasts
- Prepare Year-end audit working papers / schedules
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have high level English both verbal and written
- Degree in Accounting; CPA-designation an asset
- 3+ years of industry experience in a senior accounting role
- Experience in MS Dynamics GP
- Strong IT skills (ability to dig in and solve the problem)
- Ability to work independently but also receive feedback and direction
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles, practices and applications
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work closely with senior management team and external stake holder
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
We work collectively every day, to make GuardRFID a great place to spend your day. We work as a unit, putting ideas into action to deliver best-in-class solutions that change the way our customers work. We believe in and support our fellow team members to become the best they can be through continuous training and development: providing innovative programs in leadership, safety, customer support and more.
If words like “creative”, “self-motivated”, “diligent”, “analytical” and “team-oriented” are how you describe yourself, then its about time learn more about each other.
We have some amazing opportunities for inspired and talented professionals like you.
To learn more about GuardRFID please visit www.guardrfid.com/about/careers
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!!