The Clinical Specialist & Customer Advocate is responsible for delivery of clinically oriented in-service training related to GuardRFID Healthcare products. Training subject matter includes functionality of GuardRFID products, including use of related software applications and system devices such as RFID tag and bands. The clinical specialist will participate in system implementations, including site walkthroughs, and advise and offer recommendations related to clinical workflows that may be affected by GuardRFID solutions. This position requires consulting, root cause analysis, data gathering, high level communication, and solution-based implementation skills. The qualified candidate should be an independent worker and have an expertise in clinical practice including experience in developing and delivering clinical consulting and educational programs supporting sales and implementation cycles.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver in-service training to clinical audience of GuardRFID solutions, with main support of the Infant Protection application.
- Develop expertise in GuardRFID product functionality and application to customer requirements.
- Provide clinical customer consulting support during implementation, solution training, go live support, and ongoing follow up.
- Perform training needs analysis with GuardRFID customers and other subject matter experts to assist in design and development of training courses, new products, and best practice recommendations.
- Develop and maintain course materials as assigned
- Ability to travel 30% or greater is required.
Essential Education, Skills, & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in Maternal Child care setting
- Knowledge and experience with delivery of customized educational programs for multiple disciplines in a healthcare setting
- Extensive experience delivering training in-person
- Experience with online meeting applications to communicate and deliver product training as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to all levels internally and with GuardRFID customers.
- Demonstrated skill implementing quality and workflow improvements in a clinical setting.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, GoToMeeting & ZOHO CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing required
Preferred Education, Skills, & Experience
- Ability to work independently
- Self-started and motivated learner
- Ability to align clinical practices and an understanding of products into a customized, consultative program for healthcare customers.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with healthcare technologies helpful, such as patient security systems, electronic medical record systems, communication devices.
- Experience training clinicians on non-clinical technical topics desired
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.