Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, our Field Implementation Managers are an integral part of our Customer satisfaction team. Our team works as a cohesive unit providing “over the top” service to our diverse customers located across North America. As the newest Field Implementation Manager, you will utilize your unique technical and interpersonal skills as you troubleshoot, and problem solve customer issues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing the highest level of technical and implementation support to GuardRFID partners and customers, across Canada and the US.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting, commissioning and technical training of GuardRFID systems including complex network interfaces and configurations
- Maintain detailed service records to assist engineering and product development in product quality improvement
- Manage and resolve technical issues on equipment, process, software
- Clearly and concisely communicate customer issues and ensure timely implementation of problem resolution
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree and/or Diploma in Electrical/Electronic, Semiconductor preferred
- 3-5 years of experience solving complex customer issues
- Preference will be given to those with Software Engineering/Software Development exp.
- Experience in the implementation of low voltage DC systems such as those used for access control, CCTV and security systems.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of IP based systems.
- Working knowledge of software integrations.
- Experience in RFID technology and/or related fields. is desirable
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel and data entry; knowledge of Zoho Desk or other technical support ticket system a plus
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining a calm and structured manner.
- Interested in working directly with the end customer and system integrators – a ‘customer comes first’ approach
- Flexible, able to adapt to changes quickly,
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Founded in Vancouver, BC in 2007, by a group of highly experienced industry veterans with over 100 years combined experience in Active RFID technologies GuardRFID is driving the next generation of security and compliance applications in a healthcare, industrial and commercial environments. We are helping organizations identify, locate, track and protect their people and assets. GuardRFID delivers the most robust, multi-purpose, real-time location platform – one that is flexible, interoperable and scalable.
GuardRFID prides itself on delivering unparalleled real-time location technologies and a feature-rich IoT system that uses active RFID.
When you think Real-time location and the Internet of Things (IoT), think GuardRFID.
We work collectively every day, to make GuardRFID a great place to spend your day. We work as a unit, putting ideas into action to deliver best-in-class solutions that change the way our customers work. We believe in and support our fellow team members to become the best they can be through continuous training and development: providing innovative programs in leadership, safety, customer support and more.
If words like “creative”, “self-motivated”, “diligent”, “analytical” and “team-oriented” are how you describe yourself, then its about time learn more about each other.
We have some amazing opportunities for inspired and talented professionals like you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Amazing Products * Amazing People * Amazing Culture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.