Objectives of the position:
- Ensure timely and efficient receipt of incoming products and packages, including maintaining appropriate records in MRP software, and storing products in appropriate location or forwarding to appropriate recipient.
- Ensure proper packaging, recording and shipping of outbound packages to customers and other recipients as needed.
- Ensure accurate record keeping on products received and shipped.
Reporting to the Director of Operations & Supply Chain, you will be given day-to-day guidance in your duties from the Senior Shipper/Receiver. You will primarily be responsible for the following tasks:
- Determine method of shipment and prepare waybills, commercial invoices and other shipping documents.
- Communicate with couriers and customs brokers as required to resolve issues.
- Assemble carton boxes, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare identifying information and shipping instructions.
- Oversee and help loading and unloading of goods, and storing goods in stockrooms.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and report/reject damaged goods.
- Maintain internal record-keeping systems.
- Assist in inventory counts and inventory relocation as needed.
- Maintain the inventory areas and inventory rooms in a neat and tidy fashion.
- Tradeshow booths and materials’ staging, preparation and shipping.
- Assemble inventory shelfs, office furniture as needed.
- High School Diploma or above
- Highly organized individual with attention to detail
- Very reliable, responsible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good computer skills(MS Office including Excel)
- Able to lift up heavy boxes as needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.