- Development and maintenance of API intended to connect and orchestrate internal micro-services of containerized server application and externally connected 3rd party systems (RESTFul, XML, HL7, proprietary APIs).
- Development of modular interfaces to 3rd party systems that run in Docker containers, developed in different frameworks (Java, .NET, Node.js, C/C++, Pyton, etc.)
- Interaction with 3rd party engineering teams throughout integration certification process.
- Guidance and collaboration with internal Technical Support team with complex 3rd party system integrations.
- Writing comprehensive documentation of integration deployment processes.
- Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of software development experience within structured R&D teams.
- Java experience is “must have” requirement.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols such as TCP, UDP, WebSocket, HTTP, XML, JSON, RESTful, etc.
- Experience with Docker containers and AWS services.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices such as Agile project management, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with networking of complex distributed systems.
- Linux experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Dynamic personality and capable of working as a part of the multi-disciplinary team with full ownership of own deliverables.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.