Guard RFID Solutions Inc.
DEPARTMENT : Technical Support
REPORTS TO : Director of Technical Support
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
- Customer-facing technical support role; key member of the customer satisfaction team providing “over the top” service to customers.
- Provide technical support to GuardRFID partners and customers
- Perform remote and on-site troubleshooting, commissioning and technical training of GuardRFID systems including complex network interfaces and configurations
- Maintain detailed service records to assist engineering and product development in product quality improvement
- Clearly and concisely communicate customer issues and ensure timely implementation of problem resolution
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to fulfill GuardRFID’s 24/7 support commitment to our customers
- Other duties as required from time to time
Minimum – network technician college diploma or equivalent
- Manage and resolve technical issues on equipment, process, software
- Experience in the implementation of low voltage DC systems such as those used for access control, CCTV and security systems.
- Familiarity and some working knowledge of IP based systems.
- Working knowledge of software integrations.
- As a minimum a Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or Semiconductor certification and 3-5 years of working experience; Software Engineering qualifications or experience is preferred.
- Experience in RFID technology and/or related fields. is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel and data entry; knowledge of Zoho Desk or other technical support ticket system a plus
- Able to work under pressure in a calm and structured manner.
- Interested in working directly with the end customer and system integrators.
- Flexible, able to adapt to changes quickly,
- Able and willing to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.