GuardRFID’s ‘TotGuard’ Infant security solution delivers unparalleled protection by offering a wide array of features and functionality unmatched by any other system. TotGuard is the only system that offers the choice of four types of infant tags - Umbilical, Tamper Sensing, Cut-Band, and a specially designed tag for NICU babies - and supports true Real Time Location (RTLS) capability, besides portal security. Keeping end-users in mind, the tags are the smallest and lightest available and are ergonomically designed to ensure the highest level of comfort for your smallest of patients.
Once deployed, the system is flexible and scalable, providing the capability to add on a variety of other functions such as Asset Tracking and Location, Staff Duress and Wandering Patient Protection, so that you can enhance your ROI. TotGuard's reliability is unmatched, with tags that are designed to reduce and even eliminate nuisance alarms contributing to a quieter, more comfortable patient environment, and having the greatest immunity to interference from electronic devices such as smartphones. Designed with longevity in mind, TotGuard's infrastructure is ready to comply with the IEEE 802.15,4f standard, allowing you to have multiple sources of tags and infrastructure devices from other companies that comply with the standard, eliminating the age old issue of systems becoming orphans.
Designed for Nurses - To deliver better patient care
Providing a safe and secure environment to newborn babies and mothers is crucial to delivering quality patient care. Along with the standard security procedures and resources, a TotGuard solution works as a personal guard for the tiny bundles of joy using the latest in RFID technology.
Top reasons why Nurses at your facility will really like working with TotGuard:
- Smallest and easiest to apply tags streamline patient care.
- Intuitive and easy to use software reduces training time.
- Android and iOS apps for smartphones and tablets add portability to your system.
- A patient location view helps keep tabs on where patients are in real time.
- A dashboard view shows the important and relevant patient and system information at a glance.
- Unique Zone Control is a great feature for easy transport and zone access flexibility.
Designed for IT Managers - To provide enhanced support and service
TotGuard is the only Infant Protection System capable of multiple facility, system-wide implementation from one server. Compliant with current IT standards, it is easy to implement and maintain and offers 100% IP based technology - that means no mixed networks!
Features that make TotGuard click with IT Managers:
- PoE plus standard network TCP/IP communications – Simple deployment and system management.
- LDAP Integration – Easy user management.
- HL7 Integration to most EMR systems – Reduce date entry and errors.
- IHE-PCD Compliant MEMLS messaging protocol – Integrate to MEMLS compatible Medical Equipment.
- Remote Manufacturers 24/7 Support available.
- Enterprise level software – Central maintenance and support for multiple facilities.
- Compatible with MS Server Virtual Environments and most failover and backup protocols.
Designed for Security Managers - To maximize safety & security
The state-of-the-art Infant Abduction Prevention module of TotGuard is designed to give your security managers peace of mind. TotGuard is designed to help Security Directors and Health Security Officers deliver maximum patient safety and security while providing asset protection and staff safety in the same system.There is no other single system that can help protect and locate infants, equipment, and personnel all at the same time. TotGuard does it all!
Features that will give your Security Managers peace of mind:
- A wide range of door locking and control features.
- Fully integrated and certified with Lenel OnGuard and Software House CCure 9000 Access Control Systems
- Hardwired integration to all other access control systems.
- Full integration with Milestone and OnSSI Video Management Software.
- Integration to all other hardwired CCTV systems.