To our Customers and Partners
We are facing a challenging and unprecedented time globally due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which is significantly affecting our families, businesses and communities. Our hearts go out to those that have been impacted by the virus, in one way or another. We are eternally grateful to the healthcare community, which continues to work relentlessly to serve us all during this time.
The health and well-being of our customers, colleagues, and communities remain our top priority, as always. Our priorities are to keep our employees and all of you as safe as possible, and to ensure that GuardRFID does not contribute to the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are committed to maintaining our operations and supporting our customers to ensure safe, secure, and uninterrupted operations throughout this global crisis. I wanted to reach out to you to convey what we are doing at GuardRFID to support you and our team during this extraordinary time. GuardRFID began taking several business continuity measures at the beginning of March to ensure we manage to safely get through this situation while continuing to serve you with minimal disruptions. Additional measures have continued to be introduced as the situation has evolved.
To minimize exposure to our employees and ensure that we continue to provide you with the exceptional support that you are accustomed to, we’ve taken the following steps:
- We are significantly reducing the number of employees coming to the office to work, in order to minimize face-to-face interactions. To achieve this, employees who can work from home have been asked to telecommute, tentatively until March 31st, and perhaps longer depending upon how the situation unfolds.
- GuardRFID has equipped all telecommuting employees so that they can indeed work from home effectively, continue to provide the level of support our customers are accustomed to, and deliver upon GuardRFID’s technology and product plans without disruption.
- An effective strategy for minimizing the spread of the virus is greater social distancing, and so for the time being, we’ve paused all visits to our offices, and all non-essential travel.
- We’re moving in-person meetings to phone calls and videoconferencing wherever possible. This applies to meetings, presentations, office visits, Professional Services engagements, and Training deliveries.
- As per CDC guidelines, we require employees to self-quarantine for 14 days in the event they experience any symptoms of illness. Employees who elect to embark upon personal travel internationally are also required self-quarantine for 14 days immediately upon their return.
- We are advising employees to avoid large gatherings, such as sports events, movie theaters, concerts and even houses of worship. We have also curtailed social and other events that we had planned.
- We have increased workplace sanitation and have been educating employees on health and safety best practices
We continue to monitor the situation daily and follow the guidance from the CDC, and our federal, provincial, and local authorities, and will provide further updates as needed.
We are grateful for the amazing relationships we have with all of our customers, partners, and employees and look forward to supporting each other during this unique and challenging time. Thank you for your trust in GuardRFID.
Please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns, so that our entire management team can address them.
President and CEO
Guard RFID Solutions Inc.